Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I need your help!

OK, so after my long but much needed vacation, it is back to business. Now, more than ever, I want to be HOME!! I MUST do more business and add more jewelers to my team! It is do or die time and this is the only way I see it possible so please keep praying but please also encourage anyone and everyone you know that has a need for more money, the desire to stay home or some one that just loves jewelry to please call me! They wont loose anything by emailing jewelrylady1@hotmail.com or calling me but they might just change their lives for the better!
Being with my little guy no stop was so very wonderful and knowing my husband is so supportive is amazing! I can do this! I just have to get out there and make it happen! Saturday is a BIG recruiting event here and I am really hoping to sign up 4 new jewelry ladies!!! Who can help me? You dont have to be in this area, we can do it via the mail or email and over the phone. I am just so over sitting behind a desk and paying someone else to hang out with my precious angel!!
Lets band together and make this happen! Who is with me? I want to succeed and I want to help anyone else who wants to do the same thing!!
Ready, set, go!! Call me or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment