Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hmmmmm....

As I sit here tonight, kids in bed, stuff everywhere as we pack for our trip I think about all the blessings I have received, all of the hard work we (my family and I) have put in and my family and friends...the deadline for my Red Dress Gala is fast approaching and I am still short a few jewelers. It makes me sad that I may not meet this goal I set for myself however, I am still motivated and doing everything possible to make it happen for myself and our family! Please say a prayer!
Although with my sisters move and a fire close to her house and her son so sick it is very, very hard for me not to reserve all of my prayers for her and her family! I am so scared and nervous for her and for my little nephew!
I guess what they say about Premier being a good distraction, really is true. I have something to focus on, to drive me and when I look at my family, immediate and extended, I am motivated! I have to make this happen so I can provide more for my family and help those that need it, when they need it!  My saying of "every piece of jewelry, every home show, every jeweler keeps me home longer" really is true, except now I have to add "I am able to give and help when needed".
Yes, I have bills, loads of bills from my hospital stays and complications but my God comes first, then my family and then my Premier business that provides for me a means to give to my God and my family. So if you need something to provide for you and your family, check it out! I love that I can mentor and help and guide others to success and I am backed by an amazing company! Yes! You have to work and put in effort, sometimes more than you seem to have energy for but its all in how and what motivates you. I would love to chat!
In closing, I am so tired, I dont know if I am coming or going. I have a long, long list of stuff to get done before Thursday (one day!!) and yet I NEED to meet my goal!!
I am giving $30 in jewelry to anyone who sends a referral to me for a homeshow (within about an hour or so of Albuqueque, NM) or for referring someone who may want to become a jewelry lady (continental US)-please call, text or message me through facebook. I havent been getting all emails. Make sure they let me know you referred them and Ill need your contact info too. I will call you with the outcome of the referral. If they schedule a show or become a jewelry lady, you get to go shopping!!! Send as many referrals as you have, no limit!!
This is only until June 28, 2012 so get busy thinking of people who need income, have bills, want to retire or get out of their job or stay home with kids or those that love jewelry.
I am also open to catalog shows, although the benefits aren't as generous, they are still good. And head over to my facebook fan page and order a piece of jewelry if nothing else...it will keep me in business and home with my family. :-)

Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naomis-Premier-Designs-Jewelry/331693823541809


Thank you all and God Bless! May all of our prayers be answered tonight and always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment