Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Gods Calling

While watching a broadcast of Joel Osteen yesterday and hearing him talk about Gods timing and listening to that inner voice telling you to do something and how sometimes we listen and act and other times we procrastinate. I realized my goal that I have been working toward with my Premier Designs Jewelry business is coming together, things are happening!
So since becoming a stay home mom and full time jewelry lady in January after the birth of my daughter, going through the complications that almost took my life and being able to bounce back, restore my health, get my business going again and growing it, I made a goal...one I intend to reach...The Red Dress Gala! Its an event put together by Premier Designs for the jewelers that qualify. The event will be at Rally in this summer! Only 3 jewelers in New Mexico have qualified so far and I intend to be there, in my red dress!
In the pursuit of this goal, I have met some amazing people along the way! Ones that will become great friends, I know! I have also realized I love having the flexibility to be home with the kids, work a little and provide a lot for my family!! It is a great feeling!
This business is so wonderful and gives me the opportunity to help women shine, provide and become who they want to be all while providing for their families, giving back to the hostesses and the jewelers they sponsor! This company has helped me to draw closer to the Lord, rely on him more and get out of my comfort zone and grow.
There are still bumps in the roads, I still panic a little here and there but I know my hard work is paying off and Gods time for me is now! I hear the calling, I am acting and thanking God all the way!
When I hit those bumps in the road, those frusterations, those scary moments I remember to stay positive and focused and pray. I regroup and move on!
Be inspired every day, make sure those you love know it and do something to change someone elses life for the best!!

God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment