Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Blessed and Amazed!!



Here are a few samples of some of the great jewelry you can get from Premier Designs!! We do not sell online, as a company so please email me at jewelrylady1@hotmail.com to request your catalog!!!
The holiday season is fast approaching and I am offering several options for you! Below you will find our home show hostess benefits and our catalog hostess benefits.
In addition, I am happy to help with fundraisers too! This is perfect for small schools and pre-schools, sports and cheer teams and social clubs! (I have been burned on this in the past so I ask that you please take it seriously! I buy all of the catalogs and order forms and pay for the shipping for you!)
With my second child, a little girl on the way, I am here to help all that I can so please take advantage of my generousity and help me build my business so I can be home when she comes in January!
If you are interested in becoming a jewelry lady for extra income, to get home with your kids, retire, whatever the reason please ask me. I am passionate and honest about it all. :-)

Home Show Hostess Plan:

$25 in free jewelry for holding your originally scheduled date
$25 in free jewelry for having 10 or more adult guests in attendance
$25 in free jewelry for collecting at least $100 in orders prior to your show
$25 in free jewelry for having at least 3 guests schedule home shows with me

PLUS up to 8 items at half price AND 30% of the total retail sales in more free jewelry!!!

**Premier is also offering incentives every single month from double the hostess awards to being able to buy any item up to a $40 value for only $5!!**

I will be traveling to AZ at least 1-2 more times before the end of the year and still am going all over NM! Please let me know of your event as well, I would love to come and support you!
I also enjoy peoples comments and knowing people are following my blog! Sign up for my mailing list as well for a special $5 coupon good for your next order!

Until next time...God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment