Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy Lady Home Show!

If you want free jewelry but live too far, dont have time, whatever the reason...THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

The Busy Lady Show
I am offering an amazing $80 (or more) in free jewelry for just $100 in sales (prior to tax and shipping.)  Your eyes are seeing correctly.  It is this simple to do: 1) Set a date and place for me to pick up your catalog sales—could be at your home, office, or even a coffee shop.  2) Take this catalog with you today and show it to your friends and family.  3) Collect the sales of $100 or more.  4) When I pick up your orders, just have at least 1 other jewelry loving lady over the age of 18 with you for me to briefly, and I mean briefly, tell a little about Premier.  If they purchase anything at the time, you will earn more free jewelry, but I guarantee $80 minimum. 

If you don’t have time to be pampered at your own home, this is the show for you!

Crazy?  Yes!  Well, call me insane and
enjoy your free jewelry!

Naomi (505)918-6505

Take advantage and get your holiday shopping done ahead of time!!! Anyone can do this! Perfect for students, moms, working professionals, anyone!

Until next time..God bless everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment