Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Homeshows are great!!!

I just had yet another successful homeshow with the hostess getting 8 items at half price and getting over $400 in free jewelry!!
LADIES!!!!!! This is your wake up call!!! We make HALF of everything we sell and with a company paid hostess plan, you cannot go wrong!
I need you on my team! I am ready to help you change your life, you just have to pick up the phone and call me! I will go over the marketing plan with you and give you a means to change your life!
The first 5 ladies to call me will get an animal print bling watch and if you start a business I will do your training show and you will get the hostess benefits, the free jewelry and all of the shows that book! Pick up your phone and call me (505) 918-6505
You will meet great people, make new friends, be able to quit your job and make a great living! This is a biblically based company designed for moms!
If you are ready to change your life, call me!

Until next time...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment