Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

My new hostess gifts!!!

Here they are ladies!! My new hostess gifts!!!


All you have to do to get one is schedule a home show, fundraiser, office party or event with me and I will present this to you at your show!!!!
You get all of the hostess benefits too! 30% of the retail sales in free jewelry, up to 8 items half price and 4, $25 incentives!  PLUS...
your guests get this great promotion (starting Oct. 1, 2011)
*Spend $75, pick an item up to a $40 for only $5!!!!!!  OR
*Spend $150 and pick up to $80 in merchandise for only $10!!!
Christmas shopping done! So pull out your calendars and find 2 hours, call me to schedule your show and get the ladies there, I will do the rest, you just sit back and go shopping!!!

Naomi 505-918-6505 or email me at jewelrylady1@hotmail.com

Do not delay! And pass this deal on to everyone you know, just copy the link to this blog and post it on your facebook! I give great referral awards too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment