Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Your Guide on How to Accessorize: casual to formal and everything in between

For those of you who need some ideas for how to use what is already in your closet, take a look

Accessorizing is fun but a daunting task if you dont know how to do it right! The "well put together" lady wears 8-10 accessories. So count your watch, your bracelet, your ring and your earrings as one item each. Your glasses (if you wear them) also count as one. So...count them up, how many are you wearing?
I have on my wedding ring (1), my Safari ring (1), my Safari clip-po earrings (1) and my Orbit earrings looped through the bottom (1) and my wire necklaces (1) and pendant enhancer (1). My total is...6


Another great tip to look taller is dress monochromatically. So wear black slacks with a black blazer or cardigan and dress is up with a brightly colored shirt and now you look taller and slimmer. Also make yourself look 4" thinner just by moving your sleeves up your arms! Long sleeves are a no no! They add 2" to each of your hips! Just stand in the mirror with your arms down...uh oh.  Move those sleeves up a few inches or cuff that jacket-wa la, you are now 4" slimmer!!!

Also layer, layer, layer. Use those long necklaces to layer and create length! That will draw the eye down making you look more long and lean.

Stay tuned for more tips and tricks! And if you like what you see in the photos, just email me, your jewelrylady at jewelrylady1@hotmail.com to order!



Or please click on join my mailing list and request your full size catalog. I will mail it to you free of charge so you can order your looks. And I am here to answer specific questions too so please feel free to post them or ask them privately.

Have a great day and until next time...God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment